Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary Carrie and Adam! Congratulations Jessica and Todd!!!



I have written about this couple so often on this blog because they are just so wonderful....so happy anniversary!!! May each year bring you greater joy then the last!!! I am also thrilled because I get to see Carrie and Adam again in August. Carrie's brother Todd is marrying Jessica, who is amazing, and I am doing their wedding as well. I just love this family!!! Jessica and Todd are getting married on the Russell farm on Verona Island. They are getting married in the back yard and the reception is in a Sperry tent, with the cocktail hour by the pool. Susie from the chi chi chef is the catering and I just love her! She is such a wonderful chef and person! Her food tastes incredible but also looks amazing! Jessica you have chosen amazing vendors. The Russell Farm is amazing with the most beautiful gardens, perfect for a garden wedding! Jessica I can't wait, this wedding is going to be so elegant!

No comments: