Thursday, August 7, 2008

New fun thing!!!




Sorry for the long time since posting. I have been so busy and really enjoying the beautiful days I have shared with some amazing women!

Peter and I have seen a missing link in Maine's wedding planning.... a photo booth. So we took a plunge and bought two Model 12 digital photo booths. Our new side company is Maine Photo Booth Co. We used it at a few wedding so far and the guests and bride and groom had so much fun! Here are some samples. The picture on the left is me and my two new amazing assistance, Kathyrn and Sara. Kathyrn is my friend and fiery redhead. She is an avid reader and debater on life issues. We have some of the best conversations and yes even debates on our long drives to weddings around the state. She is married and has two beautiful girls. She is a dear friend and a great asset to Sweetest thing Weddings. Sara is also a amazing friend and one of the hardest worker I have ever met. She and I are often asked if we are sisters, and since I consider her quite beautiful I take it as a compliment. She too is married with three children, a boy and two girls. I am so blessed to have such a great team backing me.

1 comment:

kmsmithcraft said...

Awwww, you really are the sweetest thing. Thank you. I'm honored.