Wednesday, October 1, 2008

~Mason and Craig ~ August 31st




Mason and Craig were married at one of my favorite locations, Longwood by the Sea, in Lincolnville Maine. They had a casual yet elegant affair with orange and navy blue. Robinhood Free Meeting House, catered the delicious meal that was out of this world. The guest had a yummy candy buffet and danced the night away to James McCoy. Kathryn and I hung thirty lanterns around the tent that glowed in the summer night sky. The table had Mason jars with Dahlias and Navy blue Lanterns. Mason carried white Dahlias and her bridesmaids had an array of orange Dahlias. Mason and Craig had blanket and Adirondack chairs for there guest so they could star gaze the night away. Also, winning the guest book prize, Mason and Craig had a huge map of the Camden area for their guests to write their well wishes on. It was a fantastic night.
Mason was welled planned and made my job as a day of a breeze. I love when I get to see there vision come true. Mason looked amazing and I got teary when she and Craig saw each other before the wedding. This couple have an amazing respect and love for each other and I am so thankful to be apart of their day.

No comments: