Sunday, October 19, 2008

Noelle and Jeff ~ Love at the Seventh Green~



What a great weekend with Noelle and Jeff. It is always an honor to be apart of some one's wedding day, but when they are a close, precious Cousin, it is even sweeter. Noelle is my first cousin and more like a baby sister to me. When she got engaged we began to work on the wedding that celebrated family, fun, and their future. It was all that and more. I was honored to marry Jeff and Noelle, and we laughed and laughed during the ceremony about how to love someone. These two have their heads on straight and know what it takes to have a healthy and happy marriage. It was a cold but sunny fall day and we danced the night away. My cousin looked amazing and had the time of her life, it was a Sweet thing!!! I love you Noelle and Jeff, have fun in Vegas!!!

No comments: