Sunday, August 2, 2009

A "small" update Part I





My deepest thanks to Audra Photography for getting me some new head shots and some amazing shots of my children. We have just hit birthday season. All my children's birthdays are within six weeks of each other, Thomas' being July 11 till Izze's that is September 3. We did one huge birthday for all four, it was a Princess/Knights in Shining Armor Party. It was a huge success to have all the kids friends over at once. We had lots of dress up to be princesses and Knights and then had the photo booth for a favor. We also did a pinata! It was a great time had by all. Then on their "true" birthday it is just our close family and the our new tradition: cake for breakfast. So here are some fun photo booth pictures from the party, and their 2009 portraits courtesy of Audra Photography

No comments: