Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The "We".....

 Kathryn  has been working with me for the last two years.  She is a mother of two beautiful girls, Paige and Gwyneth, a wife to her husband Shawn, and preschool teacher. She is also an honor student in her pursuit of her bachelor's degree in elementary education.  Her background is in theatre and she has a great eye for design and the production of events.  Her intuitive nature helps  as she assists me in all my major events.  She is proving herself as an up and coming designer in her own right.  As I have looked at the future of my company and the opening of the studio I knew that I could not do this alone anymore.  Therefore, I am honored to say that Kathryn is a partner of the sweetest thing studio team.  She will still assist me in planning and design.  However, she will take a leading role in the newer aspects of our company.  She will manage our studio three days a week, work with clients, keep our events in order, as well as blogging.  I am honored to have such a hard working, inspired, friend working with me so closely.  Kathryn has taken to this industry with grace and ease and will continue to make this company the sweetest thing.

Photo credit by Anne Schmidt

Please stay tune to hear what the newer aspects of our company will be.....

No comments: