Monday, April 14, 2008

Jenn and Josh!



I know, I know!  It has been forever.   Bad wedding planner.  SO I am going to get you updated in the insanity that is my life.  April 12th I went to Northeast Harbor to meet one of the greatest couples ever!!!  I had too much fun meeting Jenn, Josh and their beautiful and super sweet Moms. Me and Thomas ventured out and got  a bit chilly in the inn as it is still closed for the season.  We did however get to explore the rooms and decide what we would be doing for the dining room design.  When we got to Tom's office we warmed up and Josh and Thomas did some hard core playing.  My Mother-in-law, Jean, aka Noni, was in town for an auction and took Thomas so the grown ups could have a deliciously fun lunch at the Tan Turtle Tavern.  Let me say the lobster roll is huge, and so good.  Josh and I got the whole thing down, well ok I left part of the roll but man it was Huge.  
Jenn and Josh are the reason I do this job.  I had so much fun and cannot wait for their wedding!  It will be as fun and beautiful as this couple! 

No comments: