Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kennebunk Adventure




Thomas and I went down to the "bunk" this weekend to look at the renovations at Chase Hill. This is where Lisa and Alex are having their September wedding. I got to look at were the ceremony would be and also the Friday night lobster bake. I think it will be an amazing weekend. Kristen showed me around Chase Hill and though it is still a "work in Progress" it will look amazing when it is done. They are doing a modern nautical theme. The walls are a soft blue and the chairs and light fixtures will be in a sleek modern look. The third floor where the dancing takes place has a huge window over looking the ocean. Very classy and elegant. I can't wait to see it finished. I will post pictures. I am so excited for Lisa's guests as they take the trolley from the Breakwater to Chase Hill. Kennebunk is an adorable little town and will show Lisa's guest the quaint Maine we all love so much.
As always my little assistant, Thomas was a super trooper on our long drives.....however it isn't easy being so cute!

No comments: