Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy 1st Anniverary Sara and Drew!





Sara and Drew are spending their 1st anniversary with their new baby girl Alice. I can't believe it has been a year since I worked with this amazing couple and their family. I love working with families like the Sennetts' when you are done you feel like you are one of them. Sara had her dream wedding, a winter wedding. The room was filled with birch trees and snowflakes. Sara looked amazing and Drew was so happy! These two had the most amazing love story and really are two hearts that became one.

They have three beautiful children: Madison,
Hope and Baby Alice....poor Drew, surrounded by women!!! Sara's Mom and Dad are amazing, I loved them and how much they loved their children. My favorite memory was when Sara came out to see her father all dressed up, he started to cry and told her how beautiful she was, it was so precious! I cried so hard I barely got them down the aisle. Planning this wedding was a riot, Sara's mom is one of the funniest and kindest woman I have ever met. Happy Anniversary Sara and Drew!!! I hope you had an amazing year, and I miss hanging out at the kitchen table with you and your crazy, wonderful, loving family! Your wedding is a sweet memory in my mind!! Especially your dance moves Drew! This Picture is taken by one of my all time favorite photographers, Audra Welton. Her photo journalist style blows me away, the way she sees things is amazing, she is an amazing artist and friend.

No comments: