Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!





Well, thanks to my great friend Sam Depoy-Warren. I have decided to start a blog. Where do I begin? I love weddings, they are precious, and sweet. They energize me. I love sharing the moment with two people who love each other so much that they commit themselves to each other in front of their closest friends and family.
Weddings are joyful for all who attend. It is time for family to rejoice, and friends to reunite. This is one of my favorite weddings in Harpswell, Maine. I love this picture because it shows how weddings bring out so much love. I will keep posting my weddings and inspiration. If you want me to blog about anything, let me know.... I will also revisit the weddings of the past. So my Married brides can see their day on my blog...can't leave anyone out. This photo is by Christy Murray. She is an amazing photographer.

No comments: