Thursday, February 14, 2008
Congratulations Kate and Peter
Kate and Peter had a beautiful Wedding that celebrated their personalities and family traditions.
The grooms family wore the family tartan. They also celebrated the naval tradition of cutting a cake with a sword. Kate looked amazing in her dress and red shoes. To reflect Kate's fun personality, polka dots where found everywhere. This black, white, and red wedding was a wonderful night celebrating a wonderful couple! I hope you two had a great honeymoon, and I can't wait to see more pictures!
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (33)
- I need your votes!
- On the Home Front
- Wedding of the Past ~Kasey & Travis 7-9-06
- Sperry Tents!!! Congratulations Potter Family!
- Carrie and Adam
- Look who made the Edge Magazine!
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
- Congratulations Kate and Peter
- Weddings of the Past *** Alex and Andrea***
- Jennifer and Alvaro
- Leslie and David~ Their Engagement Story~
- My Knot Debut!
- On the home front....
- Lisa and Alex
- Noelle and Jeff
- Introducing Camden, John and Little John!
- ▼ February (16)