Sunday, February 24, 2008
Wedding of the Past ~Kasey & Travis 7-9-06
Kasey and Travis were Married at the Lucerne Inn. It was a beautiful day. Kasey looked amazing. Yeah that is me under her dressed. I tell my brides all the time that I desire to get to know them so on their wedding day we won't be strangers. My reasoning is that when your bustle breaks and I need to climb under your dress and sew it, it won't be too weird. Sam Depoy-Warren took these pictures. I love how she sees things and her amazing ability to work with light. We had so much fun this day. I love working with vendors who love their jobs and trust me in doing mine.
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (33)
- I need your votes!
- On the Home Front
- Wedding of the Past ~Kasey & Travis 7-9-06
- Sperry Tents!!! Congratulations Potter Family!
- Carrie and Adam
- Look who made the Edge Magazine!
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
- Congratulations Kate and Peter
- Weddings of the Past *** Alex and Andrea***
- Jennifer and Alvaro
- Leslie and David~ Their Engagement Story~
- My Knot Debut!
- On the home front....
- Lisa and Alex
- Noelle and Jeff
- Introducing Camden, John and Little John!
- ▼ February (16)