Saturday, February 2, 2008
On the home front....
I have had many requests to see pictures of my "real" life. For those of you who don't know, my handsome husband Peter and I have four beautiful children. I will put up little tidbits about them so you can see how truly glamorous my life is. It has been a big week in the small household as three of the four have been sick. Yet, what trumps that is the baby Thomas, crawled for the first time. He is six months old. CRAZY!! He is one of the earliest crawlers of the clan. Guess he feels the need to keep up with the others. I am so proud of his milestone, but sad that the stationary baby phase is gone and now the games begin.
Here is Thomas John, with his Biggest Sister Emma, age5.
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (33)
- I need your votes!
- On the Home Front
- Wedding of the Past ~Kasey & Travis 7-9-06
- Sperry Tents!!! Congratulations Potter Family!
- Carrie and Adam
- Look who made the Edge Magazine!
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
- Congratulations Kate and Peter
- Weddings of the Past *** Alex and Andrea***
- Jennifer and Alvaro
- Leslie and David~ Their Engagement Story~
- My Knot Debut!
- On the home front....
- Lisa and Alex
- Noelle and Jeff
- Introducing Camden, John and Little John!
- ▼ February (16)