Sunday, February 24, 2008
On the Home Front
The girls and I got new haircuts.... oh and Izze's outfit....she dresses herself, and has a vision about fashion that I can't quite understand. One thing I have learned as a Mom. Pick your battles, so striped shirts and purple dress, sure. Watch out Vera Wang, I see a designer in the future!
Also to my devoted Bloggers, forgive me for my lack of Blogs this week. It was February vacation and therefore, I was a wee overwhelmed with kiddos. We had lots of fun and I am happy to say we survived with flying colors. I am also very happy to report school begins again tomorrow morning. They are so excited. Bags are packed and baths were taken. I guess the girls think I am a little boring compared to school.
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (33)
- I need your votes!
- On the Home Front
- Wedding of the Past ~Kasey & Travis 7-9-06
- Sperry Tents!!! Congratulations Potter Family!
- Carrie and Adam
- Look who made the Edge Magazine!
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
- Congratulations Kate and Peter
- Weddings of the Past *** Alex and Andrea***
- Jennifer and Alvaro
- Leslie and David~ Their Engagement Story~
- My Knot Debut!
- On the home front....
- Lisa and Alex
- Noelle and Jeff
- Introducing Camden, John and Little John!
- ▼ February (16)