Friday, February 1, 2008
Noelle and Jeff
Noelle and Jeff are planning to get married October 18, 2008, in Ellsworth,Maine. Jeff's family is from southern Maine, while Noelle's family is from central Maine. They are already compromising by finding a place to get married in the middle. They are working with one of the seasons Hot new colors....any guesses? Orange! It fits this couple's bright and sunny disposition. Noelle is very artistic and has an amazing vision for her wedding. She wants all her guests to have fun, even the little ones. She is doing this with a Candy Buffet, another hot trend in the Wedding world. This is going to be a fun and beautiful wedding, just like the couple.
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (33)
- I need your votes!
- On the Home Front
- Wedding of the Past ~Kasey & Travis 7-9-06
- Sperry Tents!!! Congratulations Potter Family!
- Carrie and Adam
- Look who made the Edge Magazine!
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
- Congratulations Kate and Peter
- Weddings of the Past *** Alex and Andrea***
- Jennifer and Alvaro
- Leslie and David~ Their Engagement Story~
- My Knot Debut!
- On the home front....
- Lisa and Alex
- Noelle and Jeff
- Introducing Camden, John and Little John!
- ▼ February (16)