Thursday, November 5, 2009
The Details of Michelle and Bobby's Lakeside Wedding
I love the Detail!!! It is the little things that guests remember and that make your wedding unique. I love when a couple is willing to take risks in their details. Michelle and I talked lots of details. She knew she wanted Navy blue and Pink. She took a risk and trusted me with my ideas for the boutineers to be made from blueberries, even though I had no pictures. She showed me a picture of her bouquet but wanted pink flowers instead of the reds in the photo. She ran with the colors in the linens and ribbon. What a great result. All Photo Credit goes to the amazing Michelle Turner
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- Thanksgiving...Best Pie EVER!!!
- Henna by Remarkable Blackbird
- From Head to Toe ~ Gita's Attire
- The Little Details
- Inspiration becomes Reality, The Reception
- Inspiration Board for The Reception
- Inspiration becomes Reality!
- ~A Collaboration of Design~ Part 1 The Rehearsal D...
- STYLE ME PRETTY!!!!
- Happy Veteran's Day
- The New York Times!!!
- The Details of Michelle and Bobby's Lakeside Weddi...
- Taylor and Rob
- ▼ November (13)