Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jenn and Josh


Jenn and Josh are getting married in May, at the Asticou Inn at Northeast Harbor. This couple is so much fun!!! They are really making their wedding weekend unique. First they are having a soccer game, bride-side vs. grooms-side after brunch on Sunday. I totally have to be there for that....oh maybe I can be the referee? My only thing is I have to have a red card because something tells me these guys are going to go all out especially since we don't need to worry about broken nails and bruised knees. The prize is bragging rights...that is a serious prize.

Now I am a sucker for a man in plaid and this wedding I may be swooning without end. To honor their Scottish heritage they are inviting all the men to wear their family tartan. They will also have a bagpiper to play. So Fun! I am so looking forward to this wedding. I will be sure to get some pictures of the game and let you know who wins. I am rooting for the girls! No offense Josh!

No comments: