Friday, March 14, 2008

Off to The Breakwater Inn and Spa

Later today I am heading off to Kennebunkport to visit the Breakwater Inn and Spa. I am so excited. Thomas and I are leaving later this afternoon and then we are off to stay with my cousin. We will be visiting with the events manager tomorrow morning. This is were Lisa and Alex are getting married. They are renovating new banquet center, Chase Hill. I am going to see how the renovations are going and I am taking pictures for Lisa so she can see how things are coming along. I will post pictures later. Have a great weekend!

Update:
Due to renovations I had to cancel my trip. I am planning on trying again in April. Maybe then the tulips will be out and I can have a better idea what the landscaping. Keep you all updated.

No comments: