Friday, December 4, 2009
Aron & Gita's Brunch Inspiration
How do you end such an amazing weekend? How do you say "thank you" to your guests and send them off in a peaceful way? We decided on a Bon Voyage Brunch. The major theme for the brunch was watching our new couple and their guests "sail away" into their amazing new life. We wanted a very calm color palette, and a vintage clipper ship feel. Ross Cottrell, the graphic designer for the project, found a vintage shipping label that inspired the invitation and the color palette. We decided on a sea foam green with pink floral accents. To keep the clipper ship, voyage feel. We draped the sea foam green linen with a burlap, birch trees, and pink flowers. We had a pianist play for the guests to maintain a calm atmosphere. The result was a calm, relaxing brunch that allowed the guest sail away...
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- For Sasha~ Inspiration Board #1
- My Kate Parker Wedding GTG!!!
- When paths cross...Inspiration Board for Lily
- Laura~ An Evening Summer Wedding
- Inspiration Board for Steph
- Inspiration Board for Brooke!!
- Inspiration becomes Reality,The Bon Voyage Brunch!...
- Aron & Gita's Brunch Inspiration
- Silver Tureen~ Tapas Dinner to Love Songs
- Dancing the Night away
- ▼ December (10)