Laura contacted me to help with her wedding design. She wanted an elegant evening, summer wedding. Her vision was have the room to be elegant but still have the fun of summer. We decided on an aubergine for the primary color and pop it with pinks to keep the summer, fun feel. Laura and Jimmy wanted to also give a nod to Jimmy's Japanese heritage. Therefore, I suggested using Calla Lilies for it's elegant shape. Simple and modern yet elegant and significant. To keep the summer fun, I suggested she offer her guest paper fans and parasols.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (29)
- For Sasha~ Inspiration Board #1
- My Kate Parker Wedding GTG!!!
- When paths cross...Inspiration Board for Lily
- Laura~ An Evening Summer Wedding
- Inspiration Board for Steph
- Inspiration Board for Brooke!!
- Inspiration becomes Reality,The Bon Voyage Brunch!...
- Aron & Gita's Brunch Inspiration
- Silver Tureen~ Tapas Dinner to Love Songs
- Dancing the Night away
- ▼ December (10)