Monday, December 7, 2009

Inspiration Board for Steph









When Steph first contacted me and we began to discuss her vision, her family home, Ingleside, was mentioned over and over. When I asked her about this. She explained the history of this amazing house in Blue Hill. Three generations married in blue hill and her Grandmother was married at Ingleside as well. When I went to visit the home with Steph's mom, I too fell in love with this oceanside house. I met Steph's aunts and heard all about each of their weddings in Blue Hill and the history of this home. These are the weddings I love! Unique destinations that hold great significance to the couple. When we talk colors and design. Steph said one word, Hydrangeas!!! So we are running with it. LOTS of hydrangeas in blues, whites, and green. The ceremony and cocktail hour will be at Ingleside and then the cocktail reception will be at the Blue Hill Country Club. Steph really wants her guests to mingle and dance and enjoy her beloved Blue Hill. Therefore we are doing a more cocktail dinner with stations, lounge areas and dancing.

No comments: