Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When paths cross...Inspiration Board for Lily










































Once in awhile you cross paths with someone and it is just amazing. Last week I went to dinner with a group of woman in business. I met a woman named Jennifer, as we talked I just fell in love with her. She is a cancer survivor and works for the Susan G. Komen fund. As we were chatting she talked about her daughter, Lily, getting married in Camden in August of 2010. We began to talk design and before you know it, we decided to work together. Lily is wanted a contempary, New York, wedding with a color palette of yellow and grey. I can't wait till August to see it become a Reality.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I love the colors!!! What is that flower in the pic towards the bottom of your post?! SO beautiful!